Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Suprise

July 22 Marshal turned 30! Everyone pretended like they had forgot his birthday and then we threw a suprise party for him the day after his birthday. I have never seen anyone quite so sad, he sulked all day.

We had some friends and family come for dinner and cake at Sizzler - He was completly suprised grinning from ear to ear.

Adrianne looks so suprised in her picture that you would have thought we were suprising her!!!

Love you guys - thanks for coming.







5 comments:

Jaime And Tyrell said...

That sounds like a lot of fun I like your idea of pretending like you forgot. Tyrell turns 30 next year and I have been wanting to throw him a suprise party so hopefully it turns out as good as yours.

Jess and Jen said...

That sounds like an awesome surprise! Especially the day after his bday. You're hair is getting so long! I love it.

Erica said...

Happy Birthday, Marshal! :o)

Cathy said...

I hope Marshal had a fantastic birthday. I'm not very good at throwing a surprise party because I can't keep a secret, but I love throwing a great birthday party.

martinsenfamily said...

Hey Misty & Marshall!

We were excited to come across your blog and offer you our congratulations on your pregnancy! It has been a long time since we've seen you, I didn't realize how long until we saw Marshall at Michelle's wedding in January. Anyways, congratulations! We'll keep checking your blog for updates-they are a great way to keep up with family and friends.
-Ashley, Jeff, and family :)