Sunday, April 12, 2009

Always Behind

As you can tell from the previous post I am a little behind on blogging. Brex is almost 3 months old. I had totally intended on keeping up our postings about life with Brex, but for anyone who knows me I'm always late. If I have to be somewhere at 8 and my clock say 7:59 in my head I seem to think I have lots of time left thus I always end up being late. Well life with Brex has made it ten times worse. It is quite a challenge to get us both ready for the day. However this is my LAST 2 weeks of school forever. I am planning on taking the month of May to just enjoy life, my family and friends and then in June I will start working 2 days a week in Pocatello. I am anxiously looking forward to finishing school to get caught up on all the things in life that are really important. So from here on out I am going to make it a point to keep up on blogging so Brex can look back and see what a great kid was and how he always kept us laughing.

No comments: