Thursday, April 17, 2008

A few of my favorite things:)






I so love living in the county, my family, all the animals on our funny farm, and Big M. Here are a few pictures of life on the ranch. We have lots of horses so when you decide you want to go for a ride you know who to call.

The pictures are of our newest baby horse, Marshal and Lance hangin out, Lizzie our blue healer (1 of 6 dogs), Tes my very first horse, and finally a picture of the whole gang at the roadhouse (Nicole's favorite place to work)

5 comments:

Mandi Ward said...

Ella is wants to ride a horse really bad so we might have to take you up on that offer.

M-n-M said...

I will be done with school in 2 weeks and after that anytime she wants to come would be fabulous

Heidi said...

We are such City Slickers! Today in preschool I am teaching about Western things. Sigh. We don't even have a cowboy hat! I'm going to show them your blog to see how cool you guys are with all your horses. We'll have to come ride one time too. My kids get to ride when we go to the farm at Thanksgiving Point, but it would be fun for them to REALLY ride a horse- if that makes any sense. :)

Mindy said...

Hey Mist!
I just came across your blog on Shannon's. It's so good to see what you're up to. Mine is barringerfam.blogspot.com. Hope to see you soon!
Mindy

Barker Family said...

Misty- You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details.
Shannon