Friday, May 9, 2008

Tagged -

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys

1. My primary class. They are so dang honest and funny, they make my week. So parents be careful because your children really do tell all in primary:0

2. Being a nurse. I am grateful that I can work where my whole job focuses on helping patients and their families. I just learned to suture wounds and it is literally my most favorite thing to do at work.

3. My family. We are kind of a weird family because all of us work together and play together all the time. We always have fun activities planned and everyone goes the extra mile to be supportive of one another.

3 Fears

1. Chad leaving on his mission. We spend every night hanging out when he gets off of work and T-Market, we will be really lonely when he leaves.

2. Failing School

3. Being outside alone in the dark

3 Goals

1. Making it to the NFR

2. Getting through school.

3. Having and adopting our children.

3 current obssessions

1. Keeping in touch with fam/friends through blogging. Every night Marshal says "are you blogging"

2. Barrel Racing - we go to competitions 2-3 days a week.

3. Lifting weights - I started way back at Rick's college with Adrianne and have done it ever since.

3 Random Surprising Facts.

1. I have 1 brother, 1 sister, 3 step-sisters, and 2 step brothers. That I will claim. 6 Nieces and nephews and 2 on the way!

2. I only married marshal so our children would not have to be short. (kidding)

3. We try to have monthly group dates with our friends and spouses where we play games, cook-out, and just hang-out. It always seems so inconvenient but always end up having a blast and I think it makes married life more fun.

I am tagging the following 5 people: Adrianne, Heidi, Nicole, Cat, Jillene.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Well looky here! So excited to find your blog. Deb told me last night you had one. I love blogging too, but am running out of things to blog about. Great post!

Michelle said...

So, I accidentally happened upon your blog and I am so glad I did! Now we can keep up even when we don't come home to mom and dad's ward. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Misty-

Wow! It's so great to hear from you... I honestly cannot remember when I saw you last. It has been years... You look beautiful as always and very happy! Thanks for the comment. I will have to add you to my bloggin buddies list.

Soccer Mom said...

Hey - Shenell Madsen (Clark), found you through Michelle! Great to see fellow bloggers from HOME!!!! My hubby hates it when I blog!!!

Vaughn Family said...

I didn't know that you lift weights. Maybe I should try that to get rid of my flabby grandma arms!! You know - the ones that wave back when you wave!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Misty,

Thank you for you comment. I will tell Casey that you are thinking of him. He and Akiko are doing really well. We had the funeral on Saturday, it was so beautiful. He is buried in Malad. Casey is looking for a job, so that they can move closer. They also have a blog if you'd like to say hi, it's a link on mine.