Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cannery



Over the past year we have been trying to be dedicated to working on our food storage. Chalyce and I went to the Pocatello Cannery and we laughed ourselves silly -however the church workers didn't think we were that funny. It was really fun to go and spend a couple of hours canning food. Whatever food you want you can yourself. They have potatoes, dried applies, beans, noodles, flour, sugar, anything dry! I have been several times but if anyone wants to go let me know and I will go with you. You should also note it is much cheaper than the grocery store!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

LOVE the cannery! They didn't appreciate me laughing, either. I actually was told to be quiet during the instructions!

Jillene said...

I haven't been to the cannery yet but next time you go give me a jingle because I really need to get more food. Love the new additions to you blog.

Al said...

Hey Misty! It has been forever! I got your blog from Krista (who i believe got it from Keetch) I hope it is ok I am posting on here. Congrats on the baby! We would love to hear what you think of your masters program, e mail us sometime at vachern@aol.com. Allison (Hawkes)